solid wood flooring

Discussion in 'Tenacious C Support' started by Qizhenbi, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Qizhenbi

Qizhenbi Active Member

give her the best, let her happy in a healthy environment, Carefree growth. Family is the baby most contact with a place, not healthy home environment directly affect the child's physical and mental health. Baby's immune system function is not perfect, more vulnerable than adults, the body's self-protection mechanisms are not perfect, can not
    withstand the decoration materials formaldehyde / benzene / TVOC and other harmful substances, so mothers must be unhealthy Home building materials products that 'no.' As the closest guardian of the baby, we have to prop up a blue sky responsibly for her to learn and play in the process of not having to worry about harmful
    substances from the outside world, give her a green childhood, so I chose me Think that the most healthy and environmentally friendly flooring brand - the Yangtze floor. Super solid wood E0 healthy series moisture-proof - crystal teak YZ340 Originally in the choice of floor, I and my family are very cautious. I visited several flooring brands
    " Adirondack log furniture composite , boat floor replacement composite , common wpc products , fencing on roof terrace decking "