protect it with and the deck style

Discussion in 'Tenacious C Support' started by Qizhenbi, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Qizhenbi

Qizhenbi Active Member

Deck You Want Free deck plans can be found quite easily if you do some research on the internet or at your local hardware store. But beware that free plans will give you a limited amount of deck styles and information such as what kind of wood to use, the preparation you need to do to the ground first and so forth. Our new neighbor asked me to " wood panelling for wall , purpose of gravity retaining wall " give him a little help to get started building his new deck. So on a Saturday morning, I went by his house to take a look at his project. First we noticed that the old deck had sunk on the ground on one side and was so crooked that we could clearly notice it even without measuring. The surface under neat the deck was only made of dirt and he had his septic tank sitting there. The first thing I advised him was to put a load of crushed stoned there before building the new one. The reason is to avoid water puddles to form under the new deck and to help the water out. To prevent the same problem to happen again, the ground has to be leveled and the pillars has to be installed on concrete legs. He looked " white color leaf shape wall cladding panels , how to finish laminate flooring "